Medical Building machine operators control and operate machines and equipment that are used in the manufacturing and packaging of single use swabs. Machine operators loads raw materials onto machines and monitors the production process. While the machine is in operation, the operator monitors it closely to detect any signs of malfunctioning that may affect the quality of work or finished products. Machine operators also inspect all finished goods, ensuring that products meet all product quality and packaging standards. This position is based on shift work, nights, weekends, and overtime may be required.
- Effectively monitor production, inspection, packaging and machine operation
- Follow production requirements as outlined on BOM
- Complete all required manufacturing paperwork on time
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Perform basic product test for quality
- Observe, maintain, and support the completion of all standard work processes
- Participate as an active member of the production assembly team
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by Puritan's Quality System
- Ensure ISO 13485 (Manufacture of Medical Devices) standard operating procedures are followed
Key skills required:
- Good documentation, writing, and communication skills
- Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Able to work as a team member
- Able to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Able to follow and complete work instructions
- Basic mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Able to lift 30lbs
(Hiring multiple workers for this position.)
Employment Application Process
Click below to download and fill out our digital application.
If you have trouble accessing the pdf, please contact us at [email protected].
Once you've completed the employment application form, submit your application using the form below.