Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives are product specialist who interact with customers on a daily basis. They process orders and returns, answer a multitude of questions, problem solve and provide information on products and the company. This position is full time from Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Typical Tasks Include:
- Interacting with domestic and foreign customers via phone and email
- Fielding questions from Distributors and End Users regarding PO’s, lead times, tracking info, product questions, sample requests, cross references, quality inquiries, price requests, Etc.
- Managing purchase orders, data entry, lead time requests, confirmations
- Submitting changes to accounts
- Processing Return Good Authorizations
- Problem solving regarding shipping issues such as shortages and damaged product
- Processing quality complaints
- Participating in on line chats initiated from our website
- Customer Relationship Management responsibilities including tasks, emails and processing samples
- Communication between various company departments
- Covering a multi-line phone system when required
- Filling sample requests, including packaging of samples and completing necessary paperwork
- Understanding the importance of adhering to ISO standards
Key Skills Required:
- Computer skills, including keyboarding
- Use of proper grammar, including how to write a business email, letter
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook and basic understanding of Excel
- Pleasant demeanor and good communication skills, including listening
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to read technical information such as data sheets and drawings
- Keen attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and an excellent use of time management
- Ability to work alone as well as in cooperation with our team in a very busy office environment
Employment Application Process
Click below to download and fill out our digital application.
If you have trouble accessing the pdf, please contact us at [email protected].
Once you've completed the employment application form, submit your application using the form below.