Customer Service Representative
Location: Guilford, ME
Puritan Medical Products is hiring for CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES to join their team saving the world, one swab at a time, at their manufacturing facility in Guilford, ME. Join Puritan in the quest to get testing supplies to the professionals!
A family-owned business for over 100 years, Puritan offers a comprehensive benefits plan, the opportunity to advance, and a warm and friendly employee-centric atmosphere. Benefits are available to employees working 32 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as employee and dependent term life insurance.
We are looking for candidates who bring a cooperative spirit, welcome the opportunity to learn, and take pride in a job well done.
Customer Service Representatives are product specialist who interact with customers on a daily basis. They process orders and returns, answer a multitude of questions, problem solve and provide information on products and the company. This position is full time from Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Typical Tasks Include:
- Interacting with domestic and foreign customers via phone and email
- Fielding questions from Distributors and End Users regarding PO’s, lead times, tracking info, product questions, sample requests, cross references, quality inquiries, price requests, Etc.
- Managing purchase orders, data entry, lead time requests, confirmations
- Submitting changes to accounts
- Processing Return Good Authorizations
- Problem solving regarding shipping issues such as shortages and damaged product
- Processing quality complaints
- Participating in on line chats initiated from our website
- Customer Relationship Management responsibilities including tasks, emails and processing samples
- Communication between various company departments
- Covering a multi-line phone system when required
- Filling sample requests, including packaging of samples and completing necessary paperwork
- Understanding the importance of adhering to ISO standards
Key Skills Required:
- Computer skills, including keyboarding
- Use of proper grammar, including how to write a business email, letter
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook and basic understanding of Excel
- Pleasant demeanor and good communication skills, including listening
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to read technical information such as data sheets and drawings
- Keen attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and an excellent use of time management
- Ability to work alone as well as in cooperation with our team in a very busy office environment
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment physical. Subject to DOT regulations offers might also be contingent on successfully completing drug testing.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Puritan Medical Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, credit history, unemployment status, or veteran status.
KMA Human Resources Consulting is a Maine-based company that handles recruiting and human resources for its clients. They are working with Puritan to hire the future workforce that will be manufacturing swabs at both our Guilford and Pittsfield locations. KMA is proud to partner with Puritan to provide full-service recruiting support during this period of fast growth at Puritan. Applications for both Guilford and Pittsfield positions will be reviewed by KMA and they will work closely with Puritan to move candidates through the interview process.