Puritan Medical Products is hiring a Project Manager to join their team saving the world, one swab at a time. This role will support locations in Guilford and Pittsfield, Maine. Join Puritan in the quest to get testing supplies to the professionals!
A family-owned business for over 100 years, Puritan offers a comprehensive benefits plan, the opportunity to advance, and a warm and friendly employee-centric atmosphere. Benefits are available to employees working 32 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee and dependent term life insurance.
We are looking for candidates who bring a cooperative spirit, welcome the opportunity to learn, and take pride in a job well done.
The Project Manager reports to the General Manager and is responsible for organizing highly complex activities for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of Company projects.
- Maintain communication with internal personnel
- Attend client meetings to discuss client needs and evaluate solutions
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients
- Develop or implement policies, standards, and procedures for work
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change; manage the process of innovative change effectively
- Effective project management: apply company methodology, enforce standards, minimize exposure to risk and ensure completion and accurate storage of finished projects
- Communicate relevant project information to appropriate parties, resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Team management: Utilize team members to fullest potential, encourage collaboration, mitigate conflict, foster positive communication, acknowledgement and appreciation
- Track company lessons learned and share evaluation with team members when appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior project management experience of over 5 years
- Pleasant and confident demeanor when dealing with colleagues and clients
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to read, write, and speak English
- Efficient and well organized
- Proficiency with ERP system (Infor CloudSuite experience a plus)
Education, Experience and Knowledge Qualifications:
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Puritan Medical Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.