Location: Pittsfield, ME
Puritan Medical Products is hiring a Recruiter to join their team saving the world, one swab at a time, at their new manufacturing facility in Pittsfield, ME. If you are dedicated and ambitious, we would love for you to help us keep growing. We are looking for candidates who bring a cooperative spirit, welcome the opportunity to learn, and take pride in a job well done. So, join Puritan in the quest to get testing supplies to the professionals!
A family-owned business for over 100 years, Puritan offers a comprehensive benefits plan, the opportunity to advance, and a warm and friendly employee-centric atmosphere. Benefits are available to employees working 32 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee and dependent term life insurance.
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and recruiting professionals to join the Puritan team while also providing HR support.
- Design and implement recruiting strategy.
- Design onboarding process and assist with onboarding.
- Assist in developing and updating job descriptions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Lead the recruiting and interviewing process for each open position.
- Maintain communication with managers to determine the effectiveness of the recruiting
- Communicate with managers and employees to establish and maintain rapport, morale, and source of new candidate leads.
- Support in the organizing and running company orientations.
- Assist with administrative and additional HR related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of HR or recruiting experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both oral and written communications.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (tact, motivation, diplomacy).
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team. NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Puritan Medical Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
KMA Human Resources Consulting is a Maine-based company that handles recruiting and human resources for its clients. They are working with Puritan to hire the future workforce that will be manufacturing swabs at both our Guilford and Pittsfield locations. KMA is proud to partner with Puritan to provide full-service recruiting support during this period of fast growth at Puritan. Applications for both Guilford and Pittsfield positions will be reviewed by KMA and they will work closely with Puritan to move candidates through the interview process.