ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Weighing/measuring ingredients.
- Cleaning glassware/equipment.
- Equipment Preparation.
- Maintaining proper documentation.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to multitask and work quickly while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Aseptic techniques
- Basic laboratory skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as, function effectively as a team member
- Communications skills
- Basic mathematic skills
Employment Application Process
Click below to download and fill out our digital application.
If you have trouble accessing the pdf, please contact us at [email protected].
Once you've completed the employment application form, submit your application using the form below.