Site Process Engineer - P1
Our Site Process Engineer will support the process development of various swab product families. This includes design, development, implementation, and improvement of manufacturing processes to produce cost effective, quality medical devices. You will provide engineering expertise to create, document, and implement required process procedures and documents.
- Monitors performance of production equipment and corrects process problems that produce nonconforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved processes, for current programs, next generation programs and to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Analyzes and solves problems, with basic engineering principles, theories, and concepts, up through and including a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and new innovative approaches or a major breakthrough in technology.
- Applies working knowledge of product design and assembly to the manufacturing process.
- Creates processes and procedures to help the company meet budgetary goals as well as performance quotas.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaborating and cohesion.
- Establishes an effective and efficient machine work sequence including validation, operational analysis, and root cause analysis.
- Devises new solutions to existing manufacturing problems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering technology, or Mechanical Engineering required
- Experience with CAD programs a plus
- History of progressive responsibility a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills while working independently and in teams.
- Ability to problem solve and collaborate with technical experts.
- Manufacturing and machining experience
- 2 – 5 years of design and quality control experience in product manufacturing
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Occasionally lift 50 lbs. and regularly lift to 30lbs, handle tasks involving frequent bending, twisting, lifting, squatting, walking, and standing.
- Must be able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires operation of a computer.
Hardwood | Puritan is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement and advancement will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Employment Application Process
Click below to download and fill out our digital application.
If you have trouble accessing the pdf, please contact us at [email protected].
Once you've completed the employment application form, submit your application using the form below.