Puritan Medical Products is hiring an Accounting Clerk to support our Accounting department. In this role, you will assist with accounts receivable, invoicing and accounts payable. The ideal candidate will have exposure to financial record keeping and preparing reports. If you have an interest and understanding for accounting software programs to process busines transaction like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense voucher and receipts, this role may be for you.
- Performs routine accounting activities: reconcile monthly accounts payable statements, daily invoicing and posting of payments.
- Completes moderately complex calculations.
- Process account payable & receivable transaction.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred.
- Competency in MS Office, spreadsheets, and accounting software
- Accuracy & Attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Data Entry Skills
- Occasionally lift 50 lbs. and regularly lift to 30lbs, handle tasks involving frequent bending, twisting, lifting, squatting, walking, and standing.
- Must be able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires operation of a computer.
Our Flagship Operation is in Guilford, ME with 2 production plants in Pittsfield, ME with a sales office in Falmouth, ME. Depending on role, we will consider candidates working remote with occasional travel (25%) to these locations.
Hardwood | Puritan is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement and advancement will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Employment Application Process
Click below to download and fill out our digital application.
If you have trouble accessing the pdf, please contact us at [email protected].
Once you've completed the employment application form, submit your application using the form below.