Custodial Specialist (Second Shift)
Puritan Medical Products is hiring experienced CUSTODIAL SPECIALISTS to join their team in Guilford, ME. Join Puritan in the quest to get testing supplies to the professionals!
A family-owned business for over 100 years and Inc.’s Company of the Year in 2020, Puritan offers a comprehensive benefits plan, the opportunity to advance, and a warm and friendly employee-centric atmosphere. Benefits are available to employees working 32 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) and employee and dependent term life insurance.
We are looking for candidates who bring a cooperative spirit, welcome the opportunity to learn, and take pride in a job well done.
The Custodial Specialist is vital in limiting the amount of contamination within the production plant.
- Maintain the cleanliness of shared spaces within the production plant, including washing floors, vacuuming, and dusting.
- Restock and maintain clean smocks.
- Stock basic supplies within the cafeteria.
Key Skills Required
- 3-5 years of Custodial experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand FDA cleanliness guidelines and safety data sheets.
- Shifts are 10 hours long, with paid 30-minute lunches and (2) 10-minute breaks.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment physical. Subject to DOT regulations offers might also be contingent on successfully completing drug testing.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Puritan Medical Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.