Puritan’s exponential growth with COVID-19 swab manufacturing has created an opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator on our Talent Acquisition Team. The Recruiting Coordinator will provide administrative and customer support to the Recruitment & HR Team, Hiring Managers and Candidates to ensure efficiency and accuracy regarding the application, selection, hiring an onboarding process. You will be the first contact for interested applicants an integral part of creating a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Team along the full cycle recruiting process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Schedule phone, video, and on-site interviews; provide support for candidates and hiring managers with logistics and schedules.
- Post jobs on internal and external job boards; Research best sies to promote career opportunities (College boards, Technical Schools, Associations, Events)
- Manage the application tracking system, monitor our recruitment Inbox, and oversee internal application process.
- Review resumes and initiative qualification process for applicants across a variety of front-line roles.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new hires: offer letter generation, scheduling physicals and other administrative tasks.
- Attend hiring events: coordinating schedules, prepare onboarding materials and enter information into our systems.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree or two years of college coursework is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in an office or Human Resources role is preferred.
- Knowledge of HR Databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is a plus
- Experience with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and Office 365
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Must be able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires operation of a computer.
Location: Our Flagship Operation is in Guilford, ME with 2 production plants in Pittsfield, ME with a sales office in Falmouth, ME. Depending on role, we will consider candidates working remote with occasional travel (25%) to these locations.
Hardwood | Puritan is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement and advancement will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Employment Application Process
Click below to download and fill out our digital application.
If you have trouble accessing the pdf, please contact us at [email protected].
Once you've completed the employment application form, submit your application using the form below.