Puritan Medical Products is hiring a Corporate Trainer to join our rapidly growing teams in Guilford, Pittsfield, and Falmouth, Maine.
Our training program is geared towards all areas of operations and corporate staff. The Corporate Trainer will create and update trainings for delivery both in person and virtually to a broad group of new hires and current employees. You will help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge and provide complete training in ways that motivate others.
Location: For the right candidate, we will consider working remotely occasionally, with travel to Guilford and Pittsfield approximately 50% of the time to facilitate on-site trainings.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Deliver Puritan training programs and workshops to employees and managers.
- Coordinate and conduct small group and individual training sessions based on staff and organizational learning needs.
- Lead learning enhancement classes to improve knowledge and people skills for workplace success and advancement.
- Routinely evaluate business training needs and adjust staff development and educational programs to meet business needs.
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis working with managers and subject-matter-experts to adapt learning strategy and curriculum.
- Develop and manage tracking and reporting progress on training progress.
- Collect feedback on sessions to use for future improvements to content and presentations.
- Contribute to new training program design and existing program enhancements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience with previous training experience in administering a Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Experience in Education Program Development and instructional delivery modalities.
- Understanding of Professional and Work Ready Skills Development.
A family-owned business for over 100 years and Inc.’s Company of the Year in 2020, Puritan offers a comprehensive benefits plan, the opportunity to advance, and a warm and friendly employee-centric atmosphere. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) and employee and dependent term life insurance. Join Puritan in the quest to get testing supplies to the professionals!
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Puritan Medical Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.