Financial Analyst- Sales
Puritan Medical Products has a need for a Financial Sales Analyst to work with traditional financial planning and analysis with broader business decision making and strategy. The person in this role will sit in our Sales office and work closely with the team to provide data around current economic conditions in the markets we service. The person in this role will prepare sales forecasts and collect and analyze data to help support sales goals and operations. Ideal candidate is expected to analyze data, provide recommendations, and lead cross-functional decision-making while partnering with leadership teams throughout the company.
- Evaluates sales forecast data, which may include forecasts provided by representatives, districts, regions, and the organization as a whole; modifies data by changing business and market conditions.
- Analyzes data, makes recommendations and comments, and presents forecast to leadership team for business planning and product development.
- Regularly reviews sales databases, adding or maintaining new data as available.
- Consults with materials manager to ensure raw material inventory reflects, or will meet, expected sales trends.
- Attends and actively participates in regional and national sales meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or related field with an emphasis in mathematics or statistics required.
- At least three years of experience preparing sales analyses and forecasts in a marketing environment required.
- Certification in production and inventory control highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to compile information into unified reports.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify data trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires operation of a computer.
Locations: Our Flagship Operation is in Guildford, ME with 2 production plants in Pittsfield, ME with a sales office in Falmouth, ME. Depending on role, we will consider candidates working remote with occasional travel (25%) to these locations.
Hardwood | Puritan is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement and advancement will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Employment Application Process
Click below to download and fill out our digital application.
If you have trouble accessing the pdf, please contact us at [email protected].
Once you've completed the employment application form, submit your application using the form below.