Creative Design Manager
Puritan Medical Product’s is growing, and we are looking for a Creative Design Manager.This role will work closely with the graphic design, marketing, and quality and regulatory departments to produce creative content for the products and services being sold. In addition, the creative design manager will assist Marketing to create clear, creative vision for all company-branded materials and initiatives.
- Define and produce new ideas for company branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing communications, and internal messaging.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Partner with the marketing team in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Drive strategies within marketing to shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Enhance corporate brand standards and create formal procedures to ensure all facets of the company follow corporate branding guidelines.
- Establish schedules for short-term and long-term projects, plan tasks accordingly, and ensure goals and deadlines are met.
- Draw from your holistic understanding of the entire creative process to identify great copy, design, and messaging.
- Ensure visuals, messaging, and interactive elements of a project are properly aligned with the creative vision and brand standards.
- Create and manage packaging designs working closely with the Q&R team.
- Serve as a liaison between marketing and graphic designer, and the graphic designer and Q&R team.
- Must have a solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices.
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as the Adobe suite of programs - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Possess excellent leadership qualities with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, or related field required strongly preferred or 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Five years minimum digital experience, particularly with but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
Must be able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires operation of a computer.
Location: Our Flagship Operation is in Guilford, ME with 2 production plants in Pittsfield, ME, a production plant in Orlinda, TN and sales office in Falmouth, ME. Depending on role, we will consider candidates working remote with occasional travel (25%) to these locations.
Hardwood | Puritan is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement and advancement will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Employment Application Process
Click below to download and fill out our digital application.
If you have trouble accessing the pdf, please contact us at [email protected].
Once you've completed the employment application form, submit your application using the form below.