Puritan Fecal Opti-Swab Collection & Transport System
2 ml Cary-Blair Medium Filled Vial w/ One Sterile Elongated HydraFlock® Swab (25-3506-H)
Print this Page
|Category||Collection & Transport Systems|
|Display Title||2 ml Cary-Blair Medium Filled Vial w/ One Sterile Elongated HydraFlock® Swab (25-3506-H)|
|Overall Length||6" (152.4 mm)|
|Tip Material||Polyester Flock|
- 2 ml Cary-Blair Medium
- 12 x 80 mm screw-cap polypropylene tube, orange cap
- Packaged with a sterile standard tip HydraFlock swab (25-3506-H)
- Intended for collection, transport and preservation of fecal and rectal swabs containing enteric pathogenic bacteria that lead to food borne illnesses.
- Used in bacterial culture, rapid tests, Gram staining, automation, and molecular testing.
- Swab can be used as a collection tool for the sample.
- Premium medical grade plastic components to improve product shelf life
- Made in USA
Write Your Own Review
Get Top Insights
as Soon as They're Published
Stay informed about industry news, current events, and the
unique properties of Puritan's wide range of products that set us
apart from the rest.
Copyright © 2018 Puritan Medical Products. All rights reserved.Proudly Made in the USA