|Industry||Forensics/Genetics | Medical|
|Category||Swabs & Applicators|
|Display Title||Foam Tip Indented at 0.5 and 1.0 cm with Graduated Measurement Scale Plastic Handle|
|Overall Length||6" (152.4 mm)|
|Tip Diameter||0.2" (5.08 mm)|
|Tip Type||Foam Indented at 0.5 and 1.0 cm|
Puritan 6" Sterile Foam Tip Polystyrene Wound Measuring Device (DM Stick)
Foam Tip Indented at 0.5 and 1.0 cm with Graduated Measurement Scale Plastic Handle
SKU#: 25-1506 1PF DM
- Dedicated and accurate wound measurement device for pressure ulcers, stomach and surgical wounds. Designed by nurses in long-term care facilities.
- Use for wound measurement in forensics and in evidence-collection applications.
- Sterile soft polyurethane foam tip. Indented foam tip at 0.5 and 1.0 cm.
- Graduated measurement handle marked with centimeters and millimeters for accurate measurement.
- Not available for purchase in Europe
- Made in USA
Write Your Own Review
Get Top Insights
as Soon as They're Published
Stay informed about industry news, current events, and the
unique properties of Puritan's wide range of products that set us
apart from the rest.
Copyright © Puritan Medical Products. All rights reserved.Proudly Made in the USA